Saturday, September 8, 2007
What is a MSW?
MSW stands for Medical Student Widow. If you have ever been a spouse or significant other to a medical student, then you can consider yourself one! As a medical student, students refer to themselves as MSI, MSII, etc. depending on their year. Why can't we have a special name as well? Seriously, we may not be taking the tests and experiencing the practicums or clinicals, but we do have our own experiences just the same! Though each of us have different experiences, we ALL can relate! Honestly, I have grown since I have joined this group (through both the good times and the difficult) and I am proud to call myself a MSW!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice! I like this title--perhaps I will start using it as my professional initials.
Laura B. Parker MSW
Oh, don't forget your year...
Christine Cooper, MSWIII
Yeah, I've been doing this for THREE YEARS!!
Post a Comment