Monday, January 28, 2008

Young Doctors in Debt

A while back I posted this link to a great article, featuring D.O. docs in particular, on a different website! I felt that it was a very interesting read (though maybe a big depressing at times!!) and wanted to pass it on to those that have yet to see it! As graduation quickly approaches for us, the topic of loan payment comes up quite often in our household (among mortgage payments, retirement accounts, childcare expenses, etc.). I thought that maybe some of the tips at the end may be helpful. Anyways, if you are interested, just click on the link below:

Young Doctors in Debt

2 comments:

Jill said...

Great article. I had a mini panic attack while reading it! I tend to put our enormous debt out of my mind, when ever it has a chance to creep in, it scares the living day lights out of me. It will all work out though!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.