But, to my current little post . . . I have recently been cleaning up and making room for another baby in our household!! We have decided to turn our little office into a nursery for the little one, or at least part of it since our space is limited these days. As I was going through and cleaning things out, this is what I came across . . .
Ahhhh . . . the perks of being a student doctor and future physician!! The drug reps love to give away free stuff!! We have too many fancy pens and notepads than I think we will ever use. And, the sad part . . . this is only a portion of them!!! And, it is never-ending, so our pile will continue to grow and grow and grow!!
My only question . . . SERIOUSLY, how many pens and notepads does one need? Will we ever be able to use all of these in our lifetime? Does anyone else have piles like these? What do you do with all of them? I hate to put any of these to waste, so will not throw any of them out. What else am I to do with them? I am in need of some very creative ideas!! :)
3 comments:
I have no ideas for you...but I am totally there with you. My hubby feels the need to pick up every pen he can from drug reps! Our pile of stuff is huge, too!
Use your notepads to label everything in your house in a different language so you can be bi-lingual. ha ha
I'm a nerd, but I love pens! I didn't realize we would get free pens, this whole med. school thing may not be so bad after all :)
Post a Comment