I just wanted to let everyone know that I am making some changes to this site over the next couple of weeks! I have decided to start yet another blog where I can share news about my family. Therefore, I will be putting my craft projects on that site from now on. I will be keeping this site active to keep talking about our med school experiences and beyond, even just commenting on things that are happening within the field periodically. I hope that you still will visit this site and continue to share your thoughts and even your own experiences with me along the way! And, my dream of hopes . . . maybe my experiences (and those shared by you!) can help those that come after us!!
In the meantime, as for my personal site . . . it will be private! If you want an invite, be sure to post here so that I know that I'm not missing you!! When the site is ready, I will send you an invite (as long as I know you!)! Hopefully, I can get it ready before this baby girl decides to make her appearance in the world!! :)
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Pass an invite along to me! I'd love to keep up with your family.
I would love an invite too!
I would love an invite too!
Please invite me to your family blog :)
I would like an invite too!
Holler at me if you haven't received your invite!
Post a Comment