Monday, September 8, 2008

What About Us?

Lately, I have been surfing the web looking for blogs that are similar to my own . . . a spouse or significant other perspective on the medical school experience and beyond. In my search, I have come across quite a few med student blogs as well as intern/resident blogs and those written by physicians themselves. Here are just a few of those that I have found . . .


I know that there is quite a community out there along these lines. In fact, as I find more that I personally enjoy to peruse, I will post them on the sidebar as I have done for these ones. However . . .

WHAT ABOUT US?????

So far, I have yet to find any public sites that are fellow MSW's!! Are there no others out there willing to discuss their experiences? Afterall, it is more than just the student who embarks on this journey and makes sacrifices along the way? Maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places.

Whatever the case may be, I'm curious . . . what are some of your favorite medical blogs? I'm particularly interested in blogs or websites of fellow "widows", but am always up for a good blog by anyone in the medical field, particularly med students, residents, and physicians. Please share . . .

No comments: