My name is Tif and I am the spouse of a 4th year medical student. This blog is my way of sharing thoughts about our medical school experience as well as the general field of medicine.
Please note that all writings on this blog are mine or as otherwise noted, my husband's or as referenced to an outside source. I have created this blog to share my personal experiences throughout the field of medicine, as experienced through being a spouse of a medical professional (though still currently at the student level). Everything written is strictly my opinion and I request that you do not reproduce my writings without my prior permission.
On another note, just as you read my blog and respect my beliefs, I will respect all of your's. I will not delete a single comment in response to my posts and encourage any and all readers to share their thoughts. And, don't forget to be respectful of your fellow commenters as well!
I am in the midst of updating a bunch of stuff on all my blogs! Don't give up on me! I will be posting again very soon! I have lots of excuses, but I will just leave it at that! Be back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment